I read online that my husband can be forced to pay my legal

something called motion pendente lite for fees, can i give a lawyer half and get the other half from my husband? I am really worried about having to file on Monday. In some cases you may retain an attorney under the new limited appearance rules and he or she can file the divorce, along with a motion for temporary orders using the money that you have, then if you need more money or the attny needs more money he or she can file a motion for legal fees if necessary. It sounds like you have enough to retain a good attorney from your other questions so the real issue may be what if you run out of money? Well if you do you can file that motion later on or asked for an advance against the marital estate. Our  Dover MA divorce attorneys serve the Boston, Massachusetts, area from offices
Continue Reading