Can I get a divorce modification?

More information:

The court has ordered my ex-husband pay $1,000 a month in child support. He has recently landed a job that pays him significantly more. Can the amount he pays in child support change?

You can file a modification if there is a change in circumstances that requires it.

The Massachusetts divorce modification attorneys at Lewis Leeper serve the Boston, Massachusetts, area from offices in downtown Boston, and the Boston Metrowest offices in Framingham and Dover. Our clients come to us from communities such as Acton, Arlington, Ashland, Braintree, Cambridge, Canton, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Framingham, Hopkinton, Holliston, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Marlborough, Maynard, Medfield, Milton, Millis, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Southborough, Sudbury, Quincy, Walpole, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Westwood, and all other towns in Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Essex County and Suffolk County.

Categories: Divorce Q&A.