We are a team of result-oriented professionals, specializing in Massachusetts divorce litigation.
Howard Lewis is a top rated Massachusetts divorce attorney serving the Greater Boston and Boston Metrowest region with offices in Boston, Framingham, and Dover. Our firm combines the resources of a large law firm with the personal attention and efficiency of a boutique firm. This enables us to efficiently manage our clients, and minimize the cost and time associate with our client’s legal disputes. Our first priority is to provide our clients with the highest quality representation and full access to our team when you need us. We recognize that sometimes that goes beyond normal business hours, so all of our staff have 24/7 email notifications, and we maintain a 24 hour/7 day a week answering service. Call us to schedule a free case evaluation.
A talented team of family law professionals committed to personalized attention and powerful representation.
“I live with each case until it’s over and I treat each client problem as if it were my own.”
-Howard M. Lewis
Personal Attention. Proven Results.
We are proud of our record of serving individuals and families throughout the Greater Boston region over the past twenty-five years and we are honored to have earned Avvo’s Client Choice Award year over year. Our firm is supported by highly trained staff, paralegals, a forensic accountant and an in-house private investigator. Attorney Howard Lewis concentrates his practice entirely in Massachusetts family law and divorce litigation matters.
Thinking of divorce?
Have a family law matter?
Learn your options and your rights. We offer a Free case evaluation.
Over 25 years court experience and
a reputation for outstanding results.
We believe in providing our clients with the highest possible representation
Get the answers you need.
Contact us now for a free consultation
and advice on the next steps in your legal process.
Contact us if you have a divorce or family law matter and need answers to complex questions. Our attorneys serve all Massachusetts and the entire Greater Boston region. Our law offices are located in downtown Boston, as well as in the Boston Metrowest communities of Framingham and Dover to conveniently serve the neighboring communities of Arlington, Ashland, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Dedham, Canton, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Lexington, Marlborough, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sudbury, Southborough, Walpole, Waltham, Wayland, Wellesley, and Weston.
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Email us your question.
- What is a ‘gray divorce’ and how is it different from the typical divorce?
- Is it true that courts favor mothers in child custody decisions?
- How can I take control of my financial life after my divorce?
- Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines – Effective August 1, 2013
- How do I initiate a divorce?
- What is a ‘gray divorce’ and how is it different from the typical divorce? A ‘gray divorce’ refers to a split that happens between an older husband and wife, often after many years of marriage. The ‘gray’ in ‘gray divorce’ refers to the color of the divorcing couple’s hair. With more and more couples over fifty, or even over ...
- Is it true that courts favor mothers in child custody decisions? While it remains a common belief that courts favor, or are even biased for, mothers in custody disputes, this is not the case. The belief stems from past practices and trends in court. When divorce became more common in the 1970s, society, including the judges within ...
- Divorce, Custody, and Child Protection in Massachusetts Massachusetts General Law (MGL) 208 covers divorce. This chapter of the laws of the Commonwealth describe everything from the definition of divorce to alimony, child support, and custody issues. Section 31A pertains to visitation and custody in the best interest of a child and covers ...